Saturday, March 19, 2011
400 Reviews!
I just wanted to thank everyone who's been reading, rec'ing and reviewing this story. The Sharpest Lives hit 400 reviews today, and I can't begin to express how much that means. When I first started writing this story I never even expected it would get 100 reviews, let alone the 400 it has. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the story as much as I am enjoying writing it for all of you. As a thank you to you all, I will be writing an outtake from the Halloween chapter in Carlisle's POV. I don't have an exact date that it will be posted, but I am hoping it will be up within the next two weeks. Thanks again to all of you who review, I love hearing your thoughts and ideas about whats going on with the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment